QUESTIONS ARE ENCOURAGED! ASK AS MANY QUESTIONS AS YOU LIKE! WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PLAN YOUR DREAM WEDDING, SO WHETHER YOU HAVE ONE QUESTION OR ONE HUNDRED, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
We will answer any and all of your questions! Check out some of the most commonly asked questions and answers below! But if you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to get in contact with us.
What exactly is a destination wedding?
- Simply, a destination wedding is the opportunity for two people in love to express their devotion to each other, in front of their most cherished friends and family, in an exotic, abroad destination away from home.
Who can attend a destination wedding?
- You can choose to be intimate and celebrate with just the two of you, or you can invite those nearest and dearest to you.
Is there a limit on how many guests can attend a destination wedding?
- No! This is your special day, and we will accommodate as many or as few guests that you would like. We want every person who is special in your life to share in your loving day with you.
Why should I choose a destination wedding?
- That decision is completely up to you. Most couples opt for a destination wedding because they want to extend their celebration of love across a few days, and want everyone to be there to help them celebrate!
Isn’t a destination wedding expensive?
- We work with couples that have any size budget, and it is our duty to make your destination wedding affordable for you, because you deserve it. Be sure to check out our ‘Ways to Save Money on Your Destination Wedding’ page for more ideas on how to keep things within your budget.
Where should I have my destination wedding?
- When choosing a location for your wedding, you should keep in mind a few things. Take into account where you and your guests are traveling. You will want to make sure the location is accessible and affordable for all members of your party.
I just got engaged! When should I start planning my destination wedding?
- Congratulations! We are so excited that you’ve found that special someone to spend the rest of your life with. Ideally, you will want to spend about 9-15 months planning your wedding. But fear not, our experienced travel advisors can plan the wedding of your dreams in only a few months, too! We will work with any timeline in order to give you exactly what you’ve always wanted.